Electrical Safety Auditor in Mumbai
Electrical safety Auditors are often addressed separately by many organizations because workplace safety is more important than each company needs to make it a top priority. Why electrical safety is important here are some points that make your doubt clear-
- Even high professional electricians reported that they have been shocked and get injured while on the job.
- Electric shocks are the most common cause of workplace deaths.
- Electrical shocks are also responsible for a huge number of workers becoming disabled every year.
- Medical costs related to this serious electrical burn can be less and take many years.
Electrical safety analysis the degree of safety of the overall electrical system in the premises, providing recommendations and measures to be taken to decrease or eliminate the risk of electrical hazards.
- Analyzing the electrical hazards identification and risk assessment.
- Analyzing the availability and reliability of emergency systems such as DG set, battery, UPS.
- Analyzing the earthing and lightning protection system.
- Analyzing the electrical distribution network and system of the plant and functionality of protection devices.
- Analysis of competency of workers, contractor performance, and the record of training.
- Analysis of fire system safety.
Electrical safety audit in Mumbai by As Electricals indicates organizations’ observation of safe electrical installation.
Duties of electrical safety auditor
- Inspect safeguards are kept in place.
- Measure and collect information regarding safety audits reliability and its working progress.
- Observe and examine maintenance to identify any unsafe and dangerous actions.
- Inspect and determine hazards.
- Examine equipment that can present any hazards.
- Review of electrical accidents, electrical system, and procedure which include work permits, interlocks, and lockout tags.
In short, an electrical safety audit is a damage prevention program, preventing loss of resources, property and preventing injuries. An electrical safety audit is conducted by professional electrical engineers who help their clients in reducing risk, inspection hazards, and standard material for electrical work procedures.
What We Provide
H.V. / L.V. INSTALLATION
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
ELECTRICAL ENERGY AUDIT